We provide a full community engagement research service focusing on the nine Protected Characteristics within communities.
The People’s Partnership supports commissioners by:
- Providing a single point of contact for hidden and hard to reach groups for feeding back on proposals, consultations and engagement work
- Providing groups and individuals to feedback on proposals
- Facilitating engagement with hidden and hard to reach groups
- Providing advice on making engagement accessible to all.
Become a member and:
- Be connected to our networks and communities
- Be part of our joint working and co-production initiatives
- Receive regular updates and information
- Be the ﬁrst invited to events
Contact us today and be involved.
Every-One Annual General Meeting 2019More
Don't forget to get your nominations in for the 2019 Lincolnshire Care Awards. The deadline is the 30th September 2019.More
GETTING THE PEOPLE YOU SUPPORT INVOLVED WITH HISTORY & ECOLOGY ON YOUR AREA!More
The Lincolnshire Strategic Co-production Network share their thoughts on what co-production.More
The 2019 Lincolnshire Care Awards have launched and we’re delighted to be co-sponsoring the ‘Caring Together Award’ with Lincolnshire County Council for the second year...More
We’re delighted to announce that STARDUST are hosting a ball on Friday 12th July. This will be their main fundraising event for the...More
On Thursday 25thApril, Carers FIRST and Every-One are putting on an informative breakfast event where you can find out how to become a more carer...More
We are delighted to announce that we are one of the chosen charities who will be working with Positive Networking throughout 2019.More
From Thursday 9th August 2018, the access times for our Oasis service will change to Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9am and 5pm.More
Join our workshop exploring co-production in health and social careMore