A copy of our Policy Manual can be found here: Every-One POLICY MANUAL – V 12.pdf
Our Charitable Objects are:
The charity’s objects (Objects) are specifically restricted to the following:
For the benefit of the public, the promotion of the relief of carers, former carers, and the people for whom they care, by: –
(1) providing advice, training, education, information, services and assistance to carers former carers and the people for whom they care.
(2) raising public awareness of carers, former carers and the people for whom they care such awareness to include their needs.
(3) facilitating communication: –
- (a) among carers, former carers and the people for whom they care; and
- (b) between such aforementioned persons and employers, policy makers and service providers.
(4) providing preventative services in order to reduce the requirement for care.
Every-One is a registered Charity and our details can be found here.
Registered Charity No. 1164639
We are also a registered company and our details can be found here.
Registered in England No. 08548267
No 5, The Stables, Wellingore Hall, Wellingore, Lincoln, LN5 0HU