Every-One is a Lincolnshire based enterprise and registered charity, that aims to work inclusively with everyone, to ensure that every one individual, is at the centre of their own wellbeing. We do that by developing and delivering a range of person-centred services and projects that work towards ‘making wellbeing personal’.
At Every-One, we believe:
- People should be at the centre of their own health and social care through having choice and control
- Services should be built around the person and not the process
- Many people need support to exercise their choice and control effectively
- People are the experts in their own lives and sharing their lived-experiences can improve services and support.
- Where possible, people are best supported within the community they live in and in a way that recognises the whole person.
Our ambition is to become the Lincolnshire flag-bearer for person-centred approaches, keeping people at the centre of their health and wellbeing, through enabling choice and control.
Person-centred – treating people as individuals
Empath – caring and compassionate for people
Optimism – positive, brave, and agile
Partnership working – developing and being part of networks
Learning – evolving and innovating
Engaging – valuing people and the lived-experience
We have built a positive brand around supporting carers and the people they care for through person-centred approaches. We are running a number of projects and initiatives that link to a wide range of partners and we are ambitious in our thinking for future development.
It is important to us that we work with people with lived-experience across our organisation, as volunteers, staff, Associates and as Board members, to ensure that services are built based on reality and an understanding of individual’s needs.
Through a ‘can-do’ approach of joint working, we offer agility and authenticity to the work with carry out.