The Lincolnshire Person-Centred Learning Network will offer:
Drop-In Learning Group
Meeting monthly for 1 hour via MS Teams. Each informal session will:
- Refresh learning on personalisation tool/model/concept.
- Be a place for you to share the good stuff and hear each other’s experiences.
- Support each other to share challenges and offer ideas, tips and insights.
You will be invited to join an open discussion group where you can post questions, celebrate sucesses and share information.
You are welcome to join the network if you have:
- A professional interest in person-centred support.
- Completed any of the following training:
- Coaching for Health and Wellbeing
- Personalised Care and Support Planning
- Strength Based Approaches
To find out more information email: hello@Every-One.org.uk