Every-One is committed to the promotion and facilitation of personalisation and so facilitates an informal Learning network for professionals working in Lincolnshire.
You are welcome to join the network if you have:
- A professional interest in person-centred support
- Completed any of the following training:
- Coaching for Health & Wellbeing
- Personalisation in Care & Support Planning
- Strength Based Approaches
- Shared Decision Making
By joining the network, you will have access to:
Drop-In Learning Group
Meeting monthly for 1 hour via MS Teams. Each informal session will:
- Refresh learning on a personalisation tool / model / concept
- Be a place for you to share the good stuff and hear each other’s experiences
- Support each other to share challenges and offer ideas, tips and insights
You will be invited to join an open discussion group where you can post questions, celebrate successes and share information
If you would like to join the Person-Centred Learning Network for Lincolnshire, please complete our short registration form here.