The goal of this community is to help improve the support provided by organisations to unpaid carers who they may be working with and employees within their organisation who have caring responsibilities. It is a platform for professionals and employers to openly discuss best practice and policies with the intent of enabling peer-to-peer learning and development that will lead to improved support provided to unpaid Carers in Lincolnshire.
The forum is private and not visible to the public, this is due to the potential sensitive nature of discussion. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion however please do not include any information that may result in a person being identified, this will result in an instant ban.
We encourage feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it is important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with a shared interest. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Be tolerant towards other users viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other users.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
- Keep the topic of conversation relevant to the goal of the forum.
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members.
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity.
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members.
- Do not copy and share conversations from the forum to external sources by screen shot.
We do allow links to 3rd party websites and promotion of external content as well as the sharing of files and media. Please however do not ‘spam’ topics with excessive amounts of external content.
Partnership working and sharing is expected however, please do not use the forum as a tool to share internal work with colleagues.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Depending on the severity we may issue a warning; or if needed we will revoke accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.