How to Write a Good Case Study
Every-One offers workshops on writing case studies within the health, social care, and voluntary sectors.
The value of learning through case studies has been well documented. They provide a form of learning based on real-life scenarios that require a resolution. Case studies are a compelling way to improve learning, gain involvement and encourage immediate use of newly acquired information and skills.
This workshop aims to provide people with the skills, knowledge and confidence to create short but high quality case studies of their work to support learning.
Outcomes of the workshop:
- To understand the key ingredients to developing a good quality case study
- To understand best practice for writing case studies
- Practice skills in developing case studies.
Areas covered include:
- What is a case study and who is it for?
- The benefits and barriers of case studies?
- Perception vs reality
- What are the key features?
- How to build your case study
The workshop usually lasts half a day. This is dependent on content and can be adapted to suit your needs.
Sessions are very interactive, encouraging participation and open discussion.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and costs.
The following resources are available in support of the workshops.